Results, interactive data, and methodology on American opinion of recent testimony from the January 6 Committee from a June 28 - July 2, 2022 YouGov survey
Toplines: Results among U.S. adult citizens for every question
Tables: Results for every question, broken down by attributes such as race, age, gender, and political party
Explore the Data with Crunchboxes
- Select a survey question using the top purple menu.
- Use the red-orange menu in the top right to create a crosstab.
- Use the filter menu at bottom left to filter by age, gender, or education level
- Change the chart type or view a table
- Share a link, embed on a website, or share via social media
How respondents were selected: From YouGov’s opt-in panel, to be representative of all U.S. adult citizens
Who responded: 1,000 U.S. adult citizens
When: June 28 - July 2, 2022
How the sample was weighted: According to gender, age, race, and education based on the 2018 American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, as well as news interest and 2020 Presidential vote (or non-vote)
Margin of error: Approximately 3% for the overall sample
Image: Brandon Bell / Getty Images