Results, interactive data, and methodology on American opinion about abortion and the overturning of Roe v. Wade, from a June 24 - 25, 2022 YouGov survey
Toplines: Results among U.S. adults for every question
Tables: Results for every question, broken down by attributes such as race, age, gender, and political party
Explore the Data with Crunchboxes
- Select a survey question using the top purple menu.
- Use the red-orange menu in the top right to create a crosstab.
- Use the filter menu at bottom left to filter by age, gender, or education level
- Change the chart type or view a table
- Share a link, embed on a website, or share via social media
How respondents were selected: From YouGov’s opt-in panel, to be representative of all U.S. adults
Who responded: 1,022 U.S. adults
When: June 24 - 25, 2022
How the sample was weighted: According to gender, age, race, and educa- tion, based on the American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Bureau of the Census, as well as 2020 Presidential vote (or non vote), and voter registration status.
Margin of error: Approximately 3% for the overall sample