Results, interactive data, and methodology on America's trust in media, from the latest Economist/YouGov survey
Toplines: Results among U.S. adult citizens for every question
Tables: Results for every question, broken down by attributes such as race, age, gender, and political party
Explore the Data with Crunchboxes
- Select a survey question using the top green menu.
- Use the blue menu in the top right to create a crosstab.
- Use the filter menu to filter by age, gender, or education level
- Change the chart type or view a table
- Share a link, embed on a website, or share via social media
How respondents were selected: From YouGov’s opt-in panel, to be representative of all U.S. adult citizens
Who responded: 1,500 U.S. adult citizens
When: March 26 - 29, 2022
How the sample was weighted: According to gender, age, race, and education based on the 2018 American Community Survey, conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, as well as 2016 and 2020 Presidential votes (or non-votes)
Margin of error: Approximately 3% for the overall sample
Economist survey team