Results, interactive data, and methodology on Americans' attitudes toward Elon Musk and Twitter, from an April 14, 2022 YouGov survey
Toplines: Results among U.S. adult citizens for every question
Tables: Results for every question, broken down by attributes such as race, age, gender, and political party
Explore the Data with Crunchboxes
- Select a survey question using the top green menu.
- Use the blue menu in the top right to create a crosstab.
- Use the filter menu to filter by age, gender, or education level
- Change the chart type or view a table
- Share a link, embed on a website, or share via social media
Who responded: 1,022 U.S. adults
When: April 14, 2022
How the sample was weighted: According to gender, age, race, education, and political affiliation
Margin of error: Approximately 5% for the overall sample