Results, interactive data, and methodology on Americans' attitudes toward abortion and Roe v. Wade from a May 3, 2022 YouGov survey
Toplines: Results among U.S. adults for every question
Tables: Results for every question, broken down by attributes such as age, gender, and political party
Explore the Data with Crunchboxes
- Select a survey question using the top green menu.
- Use the blue menu in the top right to create a crosstab.
- Use the filter menu to filter by age, gender, or education level
- Change the chart type or view a table
- Share a link, embed on a website, or share via social media
How respondents were selected: From YouGov’s opt-in panel
Who responded: 1,128 U.S. adults
When: May 3, 2022
How the sample was weighted: On age, gender, education level, and ethnicity to be nationally representative of adults in the U.S.
Margin of error: Approximately 4.5% for the overall sample
Image: Unsplash, Adam Szuscik